"Autocorrelator for Femtosecond Lasers"를 소개해드립니다.
• Ultrafast Pulse Width Characterization for 650 - 1100 nm
• For Pulses from 40 fs to 1 ps, or Pulses Down to 15 fs with Precompensation
• Selectable Gain up to 70 dB to Accommodate Large Range of Input Powers
• Interferogram Signal Output through BNC
• Scan Rate of 5 Hz
• Compact Footprint: 6.90" x 5.53" x 4.82"
* Thorlabs' FSAC Interferometric Autocorrelator provides approximate pulse width measurements in the 650 - 1100 nm wavelength range. Well suited for diagnostics of femtosecond Ti:Sapphire lasers, it consists primarily of a modified Michelson interferometer with a nonlinear detector at the output.
A BNC connector outputs the autocorrelation signal, which can be viewed on any oscilloscope with >1.5 MHz bandwidth. An example of the direct output from the FSAC is shown in the graph to the right. A photodiode amplifier with selectable gain from 0 dB to 70 dB provides compatibility with a large range of optical input powers, up to a maximum average power of 150 mW.
Intuitive, easy-to-reach controls on the outside of the enclosure allow the user to optimize the resolution and fringe contrast. The controls for the delay arm enable a full scan range of 50 fs to 10 ps (i.e., ±25 fs to ±5 ps), and a micrometer tunes the detector's position for maximum signal. Detailed usage recommendations and examples are available in the manual.
자세한 자료가 필요하시면 아래 연락처로 연락해 주세요.
Tel. 042) 867-2227 E-mail. email@example.com